Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Funky Colours!

Good morning and happy Friday!! 
It's been a pretty cold week here but things are starting to warm up! We have a 'balmy' 6C today :/ I am a big fan of snow, frost and ice but only from inside my nice warm house, looking out the windows! lol. 

The upside of all this freezing cold weather is that I get to stay in and play in the craft room. I've had a very productive week and hope to share a little more with you over the coming week. I am also working on listings for my Etsy store - another sorely neglected project! 

This week our La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday theme is 
Funky Colours! 



I coloured her up with Copic markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - YG11, YG21, YG23, YG25
Dress - YR14, YR16, YR18. RV21, RV25
Wings - B01, B02, B05. RV21, RV23, RV25

The papers I used are 24 Seven from Simple Stories and I've matted them onto lime and white cardstock. The inside has been designed to compliment the front of the card. 


Check out the rest of Team Friday's funky creations over on the La-La Land Crafts blog. For more inspiration you can find us on our Facebook Page and also on our Pinterest boards

Thanks for dropping by today! 
Have a fabulous day
Sandie
xXx

No comments: