Pages

Saturday 23 May 2015

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday - Fussy Cutting

Good morning! I'm a little bit late with my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday post this week - our internet has been absolutely horrendous since last Sunday and we can't get to the bottom of the problem. There is nothing as frustrating as a slow connection, am I right?!! Ugh! 

Anwhoo, this week our theme is FUSSY CUTTING and this is my card....


I kept the card a little bit on the CAS side, using only 2 strips of patterned papers. I created a border around the white card front using my bone folder on the scoring board. The hearts are fussy cut from the papers and they are popped up on foam dots. 

I coloured the image with copic markers: 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55
Shirt - YG21, YG23, YG25
Pants - R24, R43, R46
Shoes - YG21, YG23, YG25. B93, B95, B97
Kite - YG21, YG23, YG25. R24, R43, R46. YG21, YG23, YG25. B93, B95, B97

Luka is also mounted on 3D foam dots so the card has lots of dimension to it. 

The little metal boy charm and twine are both available from my Esty Shop

Remember, you can join in on all the La-La Land Crafts fun over on our Facebook Page, where you can also post your own La-la Land Crafts creations. You can also see all of our Design Team work on our Pinterest boards. 

Have a great weekend!!
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet card Sandie! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous! Julia xx