Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

C.C. Designs - Starla and Henry

This week I got some C.C Designs new release stamps and dies  in the mail so I made a couple of cards just for fun. 

These little superhero stamps are crazy cute! 

On the first card I used Sketch #4 from the CCD sketch challenge, but I went with a circle card instead of the rectangle shape. I cut the circles using Classic Circle Nestabilities. This little guy is Roberto's Rascals Super Hero Henry and his cheeky wink makes me smile. He reminds me of my littlest guy, too cute for his own good and knows when to turn on the charm! 

The challenge also called for a CAS card so I used only a Star die to embellish. 


Other products
Patterned papers - Simple Stories
Cardstock - Papermilldirect 

My second card features Starla. I absolutely LOVE this one :) I made a shaped card, cut on the Silhouette. It is almost completely made from pink and white cardstock, with just one layer of patterned paper. It's been so long since I made a card with store bought flowers, I have been using die-cuts more and more. 



Other products
Patterned papers - Prima
Cardstock - Papermilldirect 
Pearl Pen
Twine flossed Button

Thanks for visiting today and have a wonderful Sunday
Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Di's Dooodles said...

Loved looking through all your cards but got a bit of a fright when I saw the Christmas ones !! I know the weather is more like Christmas than summer though :)