Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Stamping Bella Penguideer

Well what can I say, it's been a pretty manic summer and I have been chasing my tail since last June, lol. The card I'm sharing today should have been on my blog over a week ago, but alas, many bloopers later  and it's only going up today :/ 

I followed this Bellariffic Friday sketch 

and came up with this card, which features the super cute Penguideer


Copic Markers used:
Black - C1 through to C9
Yellow - Y13, Y19
Red - R24, E07, E09.
Green - G20, G21, G24
Brown - E42, E43, E44
Ground - W1, E42. Star Dust Stickles


Other Products
Papers - Pink Paislee
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Cream & Red

Thanks so much for dropping by today. For more Stamping Bella inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a great day!
Sandie

No comments: