Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Bree

Hi! I'm just popping in quickly today, to share a card I made featuring one of the new super cute Stamping Bella stamps - Bree Loves Buttercream


Right now I am loving shaped cards so I cut it all out on the Silhouette. Bree has been coloured up with copic markers and I applied Star Dust stickles to the icing on the cake. 


Other supplies used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Papers - Prima Marketing 'Princess' 
Flowers - I Am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts
Dies - La-La Land Crafts

For more Bellariffic inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

Have a great Monday!
Sandie
xXx

3 comments:

Maja said...

Great card, super coloring.

Céline said...

oh wow fab card !
hugs
céline

JenniferD said...

Wow She looks AMAZING! Saw her on Facebook and you inspired me so much I went and bought the stamp! Have a Great Weekend!