Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Stamping Bella New Release Sneak Peeks!!!

I'm back! I know, you hardly had time to miss me, lol. I have a busy little blog today. If you are looking for my La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Friday post, you can find it HERE

Have you seen the sneaky peeks over on the Stamping Bella blog?? No? Well go check them out, you won't be sorry ;) 

Today I am showcasing Leo the Balancing Stuffie, such FUN to colour up :D


Coloured with copic markers
Leo - Y21, Y26, Y28
Bike - C5, C7, C9. R43, R46

Other products used:
Card - Papermilldirect
Patterned Papers - Crate Paper 'The Pier'

Leo is just one of the new stamps being showcased today - you can also see the HoneyBear Stuffies over on the Stamping Bella Blog

Sandie
xXx

1 comment:

Tamara said...

This is adorable!!!! Awesome image and great colouring!
Hugs, t.